Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog 9

When I was little I was still as interested in cooking as I am now. But there was some people that didn't really like that I was in to cooking. My Uncle once told me that it was the woman's job to cook in a family and that I didn't need to know how. I knew that this was an awful thing to say from the beginning but I still thought of it when ever I wanted to cook. For a little while I didn't cook and that made me sad because I was giving up something that I love because some one put me down. Once I realized this was the problem I said to myself "I don't care what other people think about me, and I will do what feels right!"  I still think of that every time someone says something to me that puts me down. I think anyone should give up what they love.

No comments:

Post a Comment