Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Blog 8

A professional chief is the career that matches this blog. Chefs are all about making up recipes and cooking them to the best of their ability. This blog is about easy recipes to get you cooking. My chief idols are people like Ina Garten who worked their way up in the professional cook world. I felt like I couldn't cook well because I didn't have that much training but after hearing how the professional chef Garten didn't get any training at and she was self taught, I thought I could at least try and cook a good meal. After making my meal and seeing how it turned out good, I was hooked. But I have to give some of the credit to Garten for making me believe in myself. When I get to college I want to get a full culinary degree and be as good as Garten.

No comments:

Post a Comment