Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog 4

Cooking isn't always the easiest thing to do. Some recipes need exact ingredients and some can be flexible. But the challenge is determining which is which. One time I had to make a cake but i didn't have all the flour and yeast I was supposed to have, but since I waited until the last moment to make it I had no choice. I made the mix and put it in the oven to cook. I pulled it out of the oven after about 45 minutes and the cake hadn't risen almost at all! It wasn't fluffy on the inside and it didn't taste good at all. So from now on I always follow baking recipes and I will only bend recipes I'm sure will still taste right. So if your going to bend recipes I suggest that you have personal experiences with that recipe or the ingredients that make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment